Safety and Risk Management
Your Safety is our Number One Priority. Our Guides and Pilots are highly skilled and certified professionals. They are chosen for the skills as much as their customer service acumen and are continually balancing your “fun factor”with your safety.
Please take a minute to read our Safety and Risk Awareness information here:
Covid- 19 Precautions
The Health and Safety of our guests, our staff, and the communities we operate in are the corner stones of our business. Operating in the “New Normal” with Covid-19 precautions takes our commitment one step further.
A Private or Semi-Private Lodge booking limits the number of people you come into contact with to your own Travel Bubble. Social Distancing will be maintained between Semi- Private groups at the Lodge, Dining, Lounge and during all activities.
As the industries best standards evolve, it is our commitment to maintain the highest standards of operations and cleanliness.
Precautions Taken Include:
- Limiting the Number of Travel Groups, or Bubbles, at the Lodge
- Private or Semi-Private Only
- Separate Guest room Floors for Semi-Private Groups
- Separate Dinning/Lounge areas for Semi-Private Groups
- Enhanced Cleaning with a focus on high traffic touch points
- Installation of physical barriers as required
- Establishing rules and guidelines for common areas
- Daily Health Check-ins with both guests and staff
- Use of PPE, masks, gloves, and goggles, when groups cannot be separated by social distancing.
- Staff Training, social distancing and Testing as required
NE Mountain Lodge
P.O. Box 59, Terrace, BC
V8G 4A2, Canada.